Easy Way to Uninstall Pidgin 2.6.4
Do you want to uninstall Pidgin 2.6.4 from your computer completely without any residual components? Actually, it might be not so hard for you to uninstall Norton Antivirus. If you still feel frustrated to remove Pidgin 2.6.4 you should read this article which is an available tutorial for you about how to uninstall Pidgin 2.6.4 instantly and completely.
Tips to Uninstall Pidgin 2.6.4 Manually
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on the Pidgin 2.6.4 you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
1. If the program is running, you should end it in Windows Task Manager before the uninstallation. Find out Pidgin 2.6.4 in the list, and choose end process. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
2. Click on Start¬> navigate to Settings¬> Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel, scroll down and locate Add or Remove Programs.
4. In the Add or Remove Programs window, highlight it, then click on Change/Remove button to uninstall this program.
5. Then you would be informed by uninstall confirmation message, saying "Are you sure you want to (completely) remove Pidgin 2.6.4 and all of its components from your computer?"
6. Click Yes button to proceed the removal. Follow the uninstall wizards to remove it.
7. Save your files and restart your computer if necessary.
To delete the software registry entries:
1. Click Start, click All Programs, and then open the Accessories folder.
2. Click Run, and then click in the Open box.
3. Type regedit, and then click OK.
4. Click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ Pidgin 2.6.4
KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ Pidgin 2.6.4
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software from windows registry?
Manual option to remove the program will leave something behind on the hard disk, such as broken registry keys, unnecessary files, which will hinder the proper performance of your system. You have to search this leftover stuff in your computer and eliminate them.
If you want to uninstall Pidgin 2.6.4 completely in a much simpler way, you can try a uninstall tool. A reliable uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program completely. As one of the most professional and reliable uninstall tool, HelpUninstaller performs excellently in uninstalling any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of HelpUninstaller is that they can force uninstall these hidden applications.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
Tips to delete Pidgin 2.6.4 within minutes
Step 1: Click here to download HelpUninstaller, install it on your PC.
Step2: Launch HelpUninstaller, locate Pidgin 2.6.4 on the program list of HelpUninstaller, select it, and click "Uninstall" button.
Step3: HelpUninstaller will review uninstall program files and associated registry entries. Click Complete Uninstall to start the program uninstall process
Step4: The uninstall program of Pidgin 2.6.4 will be triggered then, click Yes on the pop up dialog box to start the uninstall progress.
Step5: Follow the on-screen instruction to proceed. When the uninstall completed, click "Yes" button.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!