Easy Way to Uninstall YouTube Video Ripper
Do you want to fully uninstall YouTube Video Ripper when you don't need to use it? Do you feel helpless when you try to delete the program but you can't do that? Don't worry. It is not difficult if you follow the YouTube Video Ripper removal tips in this article. Before you delete the program, you should know something about it.
Tips to Uninstall YouTube Video Ripper Manually
1. If you have opened this program, you should end YouTube Video Ripper in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation. Because YouTube Video Ripper is a web browser plug-in, you'd better end
web browser too.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu.
3. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then click on the programs option.
4. In the pop up window with many options for maintaining programs, choose Uninstall a program. Then computer will spend a minute or two to compile a list of programs installed on your computer.
5. Scroll through the list until you find this program.
6. Click on the program and then select Uninstall. On Vista, you can find Uninstall option directly above the list next to the Organize and Views tabs. Or you can simply double click on the YouTube Video Ripper and then a User Account Control window will open asking permission to continue with removing the program.
7. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
8. Restart your computer if necessary.
To delete the software registry entries:
1. Click Start, click All Programs, and then open the Accessories folder.
2. Click Run, and then click in the Open box.
3. Type regedit, and then click OK.
4. Click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\YouTube Video Ripper
KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\YouTube Video Ripper
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software from windows registry?
Why Use a professional uninstaller?
A good uninstaller certainly will help you remove any unwanted programs cleanly. But if you use a third-class uninstaller, over time you will be confronted with slow computer performance and unexpected problems by not completely removing programs files and registry leftovers. So I will show you the most important elements of a good software uninstaller. And you can choose the best one for your Windows computers by careful comparison.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
What YouTube Video Ripper Uninstaller To Use When You Want To Uninstall the software
it's highly recommended to get an uninstaller that has a good reputation. A great YouTube Video Ripper uninstaller is called the HelpUninstaller. The Perfect Uninstaller will help you to fully remove YouTube Video Ripper by doing 3 things.
1 - Firstly, the HelpUninstaller will uninstall YouTube Video Ripper.
2 - Once finished, it will start scanning both your registry, and your drivers to find out if there are any let over files.
3 - Once the scan has been completed, the uninstaller will start deleting the files that have been found.
This is how easy the HelpUninstaller works, and how it removes any program that you want.
Why don't you take a look at this uninstaller? (Download HelpUninstaller). So, in order to uninstall YouTube Video Ripper from your computer you can either do it manually, or you use an uninstaller software to do it automatically. It's highly recommended to use an uninstaller so you can avoid wasting time and getting a broken computer. So, do you want to remove YouTube Video Ripper from your computer? Today? Right now?
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!