Fully Uninstall Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter How to Completely Uninstall Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter Off Your Computer
Are you in need of uninstalling Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter? Several days ago, one of my friends brought her laptop and asked me to help her remove Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter. She said she uninstalled it through Control Panel Add/ Remove Programs but an error message popped up and stopped its uninstalling. Luckily, it only took me no more than 10 minutes to completely uninstall Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter.
Tips to Uninstall Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter Manually
1. If you have opened this program, you should end Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation. Because Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter is a web browser plug-in, you'd better end
web browser too.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu.
3. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then click on the programs option.
4. In the pop up window with many options for maintaining programs, choose Uninstall a program. Then computer will spend a minute or two to compile a list of programs installed on your computer.
5. Scroll through the list until you find this program.
6. Click on the program and then select Uninstall. On Vista, you can find Uninstall option directly above the list next to the Organize and Views tabs. Or you can simply double click on the Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter and then a User Account Control window will open asking permission to continue with removing the program.
7. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
8. Restart your computer if necessary.
To delete the software registry entries:
1. Click Start, click All Programs, and then open the Accessories folder.
2. Click Run, and then click in the Open box.
3. Type regedit, and then click OK.
4. Click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter
KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software from windows registry?
Why Use a professional uninstaller?
A good uninstaller certainly will help you remove any unwanted programs cleanly. But if you use a third-class uninstaller, over time you will be confronted with slow computer performance and unexpected problems by not completely removing programs files and registry leftovers. So I will show you the most important elements of a good software uninstaller. And you can choose the best one for your Windows computers by careful comparison.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
Guaranteed Method ¬ Uninstall Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter with a professional uninstall tool
If all these solutions seem no help to you, you may need to deploy a special approach to accomplish the task for removing Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter. In this regard, HelpUninstaller is the right one for that. With HelpUninstaller installed on your computer, you will just need to search for the components of the unwanted Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter and have them taken away with a few clicks!
Force Uninstall function of HelpUninstaller. The following instruction is how it works out on dealing with Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter.
To uninstall Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter, please perform the following steps:
1. Close all associated files, folders, and processes.
2. Run HelpUninstaller.
3. Highlight Kingconvert Blue Raven Video Converter in the "Display Name" list.
4. Press "Uninstall" and then follow the prompts to finish the uninstallation.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!