How Do I Uninstall/Remove x264 Video Codec (64-bit) Completely Off Your PC
If you want to remove x264 Video Codec (64-bit) from your computer but you don't know how you got to do this then you're in the right place because you will find out how you can easily uninstall x264 Video Codec (64-bit) from your computer because I will help you with this by giving out an x264 Video Codec (64-bit) removal plan.
Tips to Uninstall x264 Video Codec (64-bit) Manually
Instructions for Windows XP
1. Click on Start, Control Panel.
2. Open Add/Remove Programs.
3. Find x264 Video Codec (64-bit) in the Programs list and highlight it.
4. Click Remove and follow the prompts to uninstall this program.
Instructions for Windows Vista and Windows 7
1. Close any applications if running.
2. Open Control Panel> click Programs, open Program and Features
3. Select x264 Video Codec (64-bit) in the installed programs list and click Uninstall button. x264 Video Codec (64-bit) Software Installer window appears which shows the options to "remove user settings" and "Remove virus Vault Contents ", select them (don't select remove user settings, if you plan to reinstall x264 Video Codec (64-bit) later) and click "Next" button.
4. this program will be uninstalled and you need to restart your Computer by clicking "Restart Now" button after that.
Delete every related entries of x264 Video Codec (64-bit) from your computer:
1. Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
2. Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file C:\Program Files\x264 Video Codec (64-bit), you can delete it.
3. Click the Windows "Start" button and click "Run." Type "regedit" (without quotes) and click "OK" to open the registry window.
4. Press F3 to open the registry search box. Search for this program and delete all related registry keys.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software from windows registry?
Do you want to uninstall any unwanted program once and for all? To avoid any unexpected problems during the uninstall process; we suggest you use the advanced uninstaller program. It is really important to remove program properly so that the PC will be safe and run smoothly.
Choose a highly reputed uninstaller application like HelpUninstaller will help you easily and immediately get rid of HelpUninstaller. This strong award winning application can uninstall HelpUninstaller from windows and completely remove those visible and hidden components that are equally dangerous. Need a quick HelpUninstaller removal? Click here to equip your PC with HelpUninstaller now.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
Effective Way to Uninstall x264 Video Codec (64-bit)
For a better and easier way to uninstall x264 Video Codec (64-bit), it is recommended to use HelpUninstaller. In a few clicks you'll be able to remove x264 Video Codec (64-bit) and all of the leftover completely without taking the risks to delete the registry leftover keys, see the detailed steps below:
1. Download and install HelpUninstaller.
2. Close running applications on your computer.
3. Run HelpUninstaller.
4. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of HelpUninstaller as below.
5. Click the each component that starts with x264 Video Codec (64-bit) to be removed in the Display Name list.
6. Click the Uninstall button to start the removal.
7. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!