How to Quickly Uninstall Clink From Windows
Do you want to uninstall Clink from your computer completely without any residual components? Actually, it might be not so hard for you to uninstall Norton Antivirus. If you still feel frustrated to remove Clink you should read this article which is an available tutorial for you about how to uninstall Clink instantly and completely.
Tips to Uninstall Clink Manually
First, you can follow these steps below to remove Clink:
1. Close the main program.
2. Click the Windows Start button.
3. Select All Programs.
4. Click Clink.
5. Click Uninstall.
6. Click "Yes" to confirm you want to uninstall the program.
7. Clink invites you to complete a satisfaction survey about the program and the reason why you are uninstalling it.
8. Select Yes, I want to give my opinion of Clink!
9. And click Next to complete the form.
10. If you are not connected to the Internet, a message will appear telling you that you have to connect in order to complete the form.
11. After completing the form, go back to the Clink uninstall screen.
12. When uninstalling is complete, you need to restart the computer.
Or you can uninstall the software from Control Panel if there is no own uninstaller of this software on your computer:
1. Click "Start" in Windows at the bottom left of your computer screen.
2. Next, click "Control Panel," and select "Programs and Features." Then select "Add and Remove Programs."
3. Locate the program in the "Add and Remove Programs" list.
4. Right-click on "Clink", and then click "Uninstall".
5. Restart your computer.
6. The programs will no longer be in the list of programs on your Start menu after restarting.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as helpuninstaller. You can use Perfect Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
Note! We cannot absolutely ensure you to entirely uninstall Clink because the integrated and sluggish Windows Add/ Remove utility cannot help you wipe out the associated files and registry keys of Clink. If you have to uninstall the software as soon as possible, we sincerely suggest you try the helpuninstaller.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
Effective Way to Uninstall Clink
For a better and easier way to uninstall Clink, it is recommended to use HelpUninstaller. In a few clicks you'll be able to remove Clink and all of the leftover completely without taking the risks to delete the registry leftover keys, see the detailed steps below:
1. Download and install HelpUninstaller.
2. Close running applications on your computer.
3. Run HelpUninstaller.
4. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of HelpUninstaller as below.
5. Click the each component that starts with Clink to be removed in the Display Name list.
6. Click the Uninstall button to start the removal.
7. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!