How to Quickly Uninstall Guided Meditations Lite for Windows 8 From Windows
If you want to remove Guided Meditations Lite for Windows 8 from your computer but you don't know how you got to do this then you're in the right place because you will find out how you can easily uninstall Guided Meditations Lite for Windows 8 from your computer because I will help you with this by giving out an Guided Meditations Lite for Windows 8 removal plan.
Tips to Uninstall Guided Meditations Lite for Windows 8 Manually
1. If you have opened this program, you should end Guided Meditations Lite for Windows 8 in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation. Because Guided Meditations Lite for Windows 8 is a web browser plug-in, you'd better end
web browser too.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu.
3. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then click on the programs option.
4. In the pop up window with many options for maintaining programs, choose Uninstall a program. Then computer will spend a minute or two to compile a list of programs installed on your computer.
5. Scroll through the list until you find this program.
6. Click on the program and then select Uninstall. On Vista, you can find Uninstall option directly above the list next to the Organize and Views tabs. Or you can simply double click on the Guided Meditations Lite for Windows 8 and then a User Account Control window will open asking permission to continue with removing the program.
7. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
8. Restart your computer if necessary.
To delete the software registry entries:
1. Click Start, click All Programs, and then open the Accessories folder.
2. Click Run, and then click in the Open box.
3. Type regedit, and then click OK.
4. Click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Guided Meditations Lite for Windows 8
KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Guided Meditations Lite for Windows 8
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software from windows registry?
Why Use a professional uninstaller?
A good uninstaller certainly will help you remove any unwanted programs cleanly. But if you use a third-class uninstaller, over time you will be confronted with slow computer performance and unexpected problems by not completely removing programs files and registry leftovers. So I will show you the most important elements of a good software uninstaller. And you can choose the best one for your Windows computers by careful comparison.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
How to uninstall Guided Meditations Lite for Windows 8 easily and effectively?
You can follow the steps to easily get help from a Guided Meditations Lite for Windows 8 uninstaller on your computer:
1. Free download HelpUninstaller here.
2. Run HelpUninstaller.
3. Double click to finish the installation.
4. Highlight "Guided Meditations Lite for Windows 8" in a "Display Name" list and then select "Uninstall" to finish the uninstall process.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to completely uninstall Guided Meditations Lite for Windows 8.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!