How to Quickly Uninstall KTS (Miranda Plugin) From Windows
Do you want to fully uninstall KTS (Miranda Plugin) when you don't need to use it? Do you feel helpless when you try to delete the program but you can't do that? Don't worry. It is not difficult if you follow the KTS (Miranda Plugin) removal tips in this article. Before you delete the program, you should know something about it.
Instruction to uninstall KTS (Miranda Plugin) with Windows uninstaller
Remove KTS (Miranda Plugin) in safe mode
1. Start the computer in safe mode. To do this, follow these steps:
Restart the computer.
Press F8 while the computer is restarting.
Click Safe Mode, and the press ENTER.
2. Click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
3. Locate and click on KTS (Miranda Plugin) from the list of installed applications, then click the Change/Remove button.
4. The Uninstallation of KTS (Miranda Plugin) dialog appears, showing check box choices of components that are available for uninstall.
5. Select the components you wish to uninstall and click OK.
6. Follow the prompts to uninstall this program, and then restart the computer when you are prompted.
Instruction to uninstall this program with its own uninstaller
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs." Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "KTS (Miranda Plugin)."
2. Open the KTS (Miranda Plugin) folder. You'll find the KTS (Miranda Plugin) quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
3. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
delete the related registry entries from the system registry.
1. Press the Start button, or the KTS (Miranda Plugin) and click Run.
2. Type in "regedit" and press enter.
3. Press F3 to open the registry search box. Search for this program and delete all related registry keys.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software from windows registry?
How An Uninstaller Will Help You To Fully Remove And Uninstall KTS (Miranda Plugin)
Basically, what an uninstaller does is 3 things.
1 - The uninstaller will remove the program that you want.
2 - The uninstaller will scan your driver to find any related files.
3 - The uninstaller will scan your registry to find any related files.
This is what the uninstaller does. When it has found any related files, it will remove them from your computer. This way the KTS (Miranda Plugin) will not only be removed from your drivers, but also from your registry which means that it gets fully removed.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
Force Uninstall KTS (Miranda Plugin) with HelpUninstaller
Download and register HelpUninstaller
Restart the computer and press F8 Key into Safe Mode
Creat a registry backup
Then Click "Force Uninstall" tab and select its folder path
HelpUninstaller will do the rest of the job and completely uninstall KTS (Miranda Plugin)
After a few minutes, all KTS (Miranda Plugin) components were fully detected and removed. My friend and I didn't need to take the risk to edit registry. And more funny is that my friend uninstalled other programs that were not completely removed before.
For your convenience, I have taken all screenshots of step-by-step of the above tutorial, you can visit how to completely force uninstall KTS (Miranda Plugin).
If you have difficulty in uninstalling other programs, you can refer to more how to completely uninstall programs tutorials.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!