How to Quickly Uninstall Windows Basic Activity Log From Windows
Are you in a need to remove Windows Basic Activity Log from your computer but you don't know how? If so, then I will help you with this by giving you a step by step Windows Basic Activity Log removal plan.With this plan you'll be able to successfully remove Windows Basic Activity Log from your computer for good. Are you ready to uninstall Windows Basic Activity Log?
Instruction to uninstall Windows Basic Activity Log with Windows uninstaller
Remove Windows Basic Activity Log in safe mode
1. Start the computer in safe mode. To do this, follow these steps:
Restart the computer.
Press F8 while the computer is restarting.
Click Safe Mode, and the press ENTER.
2. Click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
3. Locate and click on Windows Basic Activity Log from the list of installed applications, then click the Change/Remove button.
4. The Uninstallation of Windows Basic Activity Log dialog appears, showing check box choices of components that are available for uninstall.
5. Select the components you wish to uninstall and click OK.
6. Follow the prompts to uninstall this program, and then restart the computer when you are prompted.
Instruction to uninstall this program with its own uninstaller
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs." Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "Windows Basic Activity Log."
2. Open the Windows Basic Activity Log folder. You'll find the Windows Basic Activity Log quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
3. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
delete the related registry entries from the system registry.
1. Press the Start button, or the Windows Basic Activity Log and click Run.
2. Type in "regedit" and press enter.
3. Press F3 to open the registry search box. Search for this program and delete all related registry keys.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software from windows registry?
How An Uninstaller Will Help You To Fully Remove And Uninstall Windows Basic Activity Log
Basically, what an uninstaller does is 3 things.
1 - The uninstaller will remove the program that you want.
2 - The uninstaller will scan your driver to find any related files.
3 - The uninstaller will scan your registry to find any related files.
This is what the uninstaller does. When it has found any related files, it will remove them from your computer. This way the Windows Basic Activity Log will not only be removed from your drivers, but also from your registry which means that it gets fully removed.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
Instructions to remove Windows Basic Activity Log automatically
To make sure that the Windows Basic Activity Log is successfully removed from your computer without any unexpected errors, using the powerful uninstaller program will be your final solution. A reliable uninstall tool should be able to uninstall programs that Add/Remove Programs cannot; remove incomplete installations, and corrupt programs; force uninstall hidden applications installed in your system; faster than then standard Windows Add/Remove Programs.
So, if you want to force uninstall Windows Basic Activity Log once and for all, other applications or software then you should follow steps below:
Step1. Click here to free download HelpUninstaller
Step2. Run the HelpUninstaller.
Step3. Operate it and highlight Windows Basic Activity Log on the list.
Step4. Click Uninstall and follow the prompts.
Step5. Within one minute, you can succeed in removing Windows Basic Activity Log files and entries.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!