How to Uninstall AI Robot Easily
Do you want to uninstall AI Robot from your computer completely without any residual components? Actually, it might be not so hard for you to uninstall Norton Antivirus. If you still feel frustrated to remove AI Robot you should read this article which is an available tutorial for you about how to uninstall AI Robot instantly and completely.
Tips to Uninstall AI Robot Manually
1. Stop malicious processes in Task Manager.
2. Remove the program from the Control Panel
Click on the Start button and select Control Panel
Double click on the Add/Remove Programs button
Locate the AI Robot in the list and then select Remove
But, to completely purge AI Robot from your computer, you need to delete the files, folders, and Windows registry keys, and registry values associated with AI Robot. These files, folders, and registry keys are respectively listed in the Files, Folders, Registry Keys, and Registry Values sections.
To remove the program registry keys and values:
1. On the Windows Start menu, click Run.
2. In the Open box, type regedit and click OK.
3. The Registry Editor window opens. This window consists of two panes. The left pane displays folders that represent the registry keys arranged in hierarchical order. The right one lists the registry values of the currently selected registry key.
4. To delete each registry key listed in the Registry Keys section, do the following:
5. Locate the key in the left pane of the Registry Editor window by sequentially expanding the folders according to the path indicated in the Registry Keys section. For example, if the path of a registry key is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\FolderA\FolderB\KeyName1, sequentially expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, software, FolderA, and FolderB folders.
6. Select the key name indicated at the end of the path (KeyName1 in the example above).
7. Right-click the key name and select Delete on the menu.
8. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software from windows registry?
Why you need an uninstaller?
What is the best recipe for this program? You should use a perfect "uninstaller". AI Robot should be removed fully from your computer because the using uninstaller is the best and fastest way to manage your uninstalling processes.
If you do the removal by manual, you have to remove all the files which are related to AI Robot and delete them. You need to clean up the registry. This is very difficult and risky because it may damage your Windows.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
Effective Way to Uninstall AI Robot
For a better and easier way to uninstall AI Robot, it is recommended to use HelpUninstaller. In a few clicks you'll be able to remove AI Robot and all of the leftover completely without taking the risks to delete the registry leftover keys, see the detailed steps below:
1. Download and install HelpUninstaller.
2. Close running applications on your computer.
3. Run HelpUninstaller.
4. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of HelpUninstaller as below.
5. Click the each component that starts with AI Robot to be removed in the Display Name list.
6. Click the Uninstall button to start the removal.
7. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!