How to Uninstall Jane's Zoo for Windows 8 From Your PC
Are you in need of uninstalling Jane's Zoo for Windows 8? Several days ago, one of my friends brought her laptop and asked me to help her remove Jane's Zoo for Windows 8. She said she uninstalled it through Control Panel Add/ Remove Programs but an error message popped up and stopped its uninstalling. Luckily, it only took me no more than 10 minutes to completely uninstall Jane's Zoo for Windows 8.
Tips to Uninstall Jane's Zoo for Windows 8 Manually
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on the Jane's Zoo for Windows 8 you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
1. If the program is running, you should end it in Windows Task Manager before the uninstallation. Find out Jane's Zoo for Windows 8 in the list, and choose end process. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
2. Click on Start¬> navigate to Settings¬> Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel, scroll down and locate Add or Remove Programs.
4. In the Add or Remove Programs window, highlight it, then click on Change/Remove button to uninstall this program.
5. Then you would be informed by uninstall confirmation message, saying "Are you sure you want to (completely) remove Jane's Zoo for Windows 8 and all of its components from your computer?"
6. Click Yes button to proceed the removal. Follow the uninstall wizards to remove it.
7. Save your files and restart your computer if necessary.
To delete the software registry entries:
1. Click Start, click All Programs, and then open the Accessories folder.
2. Click Run, and then click in the Open box.
3. Type regedit, and then click OK.
4. Click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Jane's Zoo for Windows 8
KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Jane's Zoo for Windows 8
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software from windows registry?
Manual option to remove the program will leave something behind on the hard disk, such as broken registry keys, unnecessary files, which will hinder the proper performance of your system. You have to search this leftover stuff in your computer and eliminate them.
If you want to uninstall Jane's Zoo for Windows 8 completely in a much simpler way, you can try a uninstall tool. A reliable uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program completely. As one of the most professional and reliable uninstall tool, HelpUninstaller performs excellently in uninstalling any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of HelpUninstaller is that they can force uninstall these hidden applications.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
Guaranteed Method ¬ Uninstall Jane's Zoo for Windows 8 with a professional uninstall tool
If all these solutions seem no help to you, you may need to deploy a special approach to accomplish the task for removing Jane's Zoo for Windows 8. In this regard, HelpUninstaller is the right one for that. With HelpUninstaller installed on your computer, you will just need to search for the components of the unwanted Jane's Zoo for Windows 8 and have them taken away with a few clicks!
Force Uninstall function of HelpUninstaller. The following instruction is how it works out on dealing with Jane's Zoo for Windows 8.
To uninstall Jane's Zoo for Windows 8, please perform the following steps:
1. Close all associated files, folders, and processes.
2. Run HelpUninstaller.
3. Highlight Jane's Zoo for Windows 8 in the "Display Name" list.
4. Press "Uninstall" and then follow the prompts to finish the uninstallation.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!