How to Uninstall OfficeSheet for MS Excel Professional Edition From Your PC
Do you got to uninstall OfficeSheet for MS Excel Professional Edition but you don't really know how to do this? Whether you need to uninstall OfficeSheet for MS Excel Professional Edition or any other program, then you've come to the right place. I will help you to find out what OfficeSheet for MS Excel Professional Edition uninstaller really is the best to use.
Tips to Uninstall OfficeSheet for MS Excel Professional Edition Manually
Method One: using its default uninstaller
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs." Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "OfficeSheet for MS Excel Professional Edition."
2. Open the program folder. You'll find the OfficeSheet for MS Excel Professional Edition quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon.
3. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller.
4. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
Method Two: using "Control Panel" function
1. Click "Programs and Features" or "Uninstall a Program."
2. Click "OfficeSheet for MS Excel Professional Edition". Then click the "Uninstall" button. The prompt "This will remove OfficeSheet for MS Excel Professional Edition from your computer. Do you wish to proceed?" appears.
3. Click "Yes." The InstallShield Wizard removes the program from the computer and displays the message "InstallShield Wizard Complete" when it is finished.
4. Click the "Finish" button.
To delete the software registry entries:
1. Click Start, click All Programs, and then open the Accessories folder.
2. Click Run, and then click in the Open box.
3. Type regedit, and then click OK.
4. Click the following registry subkey:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OfficeSheet for MS Excel Professional Edition
KEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\OfficeSheet for MS Excel Professional Edition
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software from windows registry?
When you use an uninstaller software to uninstall Nero with you won't have to spend hours on removing the program manually and you also take out the risk of damaging your computer too.
A great uninstaller is called the HelpUninstaller. This uninstaller will fully uninstall and remove Nero from your computer by performing 3 steps.
1 - It uninstalls the program that you want.
2 - It scans your driver to find any left over files of the just uninstalled program.
3 - It searches your registry to find any left over files.
4 - It removes the founded files.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
Effective Way to Uninstall OfficeSheet for MS Excel Professional Edition
For a better and easier way to uninstall OfficeSheet for MS Excel Professional Edition, it is recommended to use HelpUninstaller. In a few clicks you'll be able to remove OfficeSheet for MS Excel Professional Edition and all of the leftover completely without taking the risks to delete the registry leftover keys, see the detailed steps below:
1. Download and install HelpUninstaller.
2. Close running applications on your computer.
3. Run HelpUninstaller.
4. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of HelpUninstaller as below.
5. Click the each component that starts with OfficeSheet for MS Excel Professional Edition to be removed in the Display Name list.
6. Click the Uninstall button to start the removal.
7. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!