How to Uninstall Randomizer Easily
Do you have problems in uninstalling unwanted Randomizer program from your computer? As a program that combines well with the operating system, Randomizer may be a little difficult to be uninstalled, which also agreed by Randomizer itself. However, you are in the right place here for tutorials to thoroughly uninstall Randomizer totally from your computer.
Tips to Uninstall Randomizer Manually
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on the Randomizer you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
1. If the program is running, you should end it in Windows Task Manager before the uninstallation. Find out Randomizer in the list, and choose end process. Follow the on screen instruction to finish the process.
2. Click on Start¬> navigate to Settings¬> Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel, scroll down and locate Add or Remove Programs.
4. In the Add or Remove Programs window, highlight it, then click on Change/Remove button to uninstall this program.
5. Then you would be informed by uninstall confirmation message, saying "Are you sure you want to (completely) remove Randomizer and all of its components from your computer?"
6. Click Yes button to proceed the removal. Follow the uninstall wizards to remove it.
7. Save your files and restart your computer if necessary.
To delete the software registry entries:
1. Click Start, click All Programs, and then open the Accessories folder.
2. Click Run, and then click in the Open box.
3. Type regedit, and then click OK.
4. Click the following registry subkey:
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software from windows registry?
Manual option to remove the program will leave something behind on the hard disk, such as broken registry keys, unnecessary files, which will hinder the proper performance of your system. You have to search this leftover stuff in your computer and eliminate them.
If you want to uninstall Randomizer completely in a much simpler way, you can try a uninstall tool. A reliable uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program completely. As one of the most professional and reliable uninstall tool, HelpUninstaller performs excellently in uninstalling any unwanted program quickly and completely. A very useful feature of HelpUninstaller is that they can force uninstall these hidden applications.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
How to Force Uninstall with HelpUninstaller
In what situation can we use Force Uninstall with HelpUninstaller?
1-Control Panel can't completely uninstall the program and its components and we can obviously see its folders left.
2-The program pops up error message during uninstall process and refuses to uninstall.
It's not recommended that we manually edit registry and remove its registry entries and other components since we don't know what entries or files belong to Randomizer. If we delete something important, our computer will stop working or even crash.
For your convenience, I have taken all screenshots of step-by-step Force Uninstall with HelpUninstaller, you can visit how to completely uninstall Randomizer.
Steps to uninstall Randomizer effectively
1. Download and install HelpUninstaller.
2. Close running applications on your computer.
3. Run HelpUninstaller.
4. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of HelpUninstaller as below.
5. Click the each component that starts with Randomizer to be removed in the Display Name list.
6. Click the Uninstall button to start the removal.
7. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
If you have difficulty in uninstall other programs, you can refer to more how to completely uninstall programs tutorials.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!