How to Uninstall/Remove Net-Regulator Personal Get Rid of Net-Regulator Personal Fast
Are you looking for a way to completely uninstall Net-Regulator Personal? If you don't know how to fully uninstall the program without Control Panel or you have difficulty in removing it, please follow the tutorial that proves to be a 100% complete removal!
Tips to Uninstall Net-Regulator Personal Manually
Firstly, uninstalling Net-Regulator Personal from computer through windows add/remove programs.
1. Close this program.
2. Go to Start ¬ Settings ¬ Control Panel.
3. The Control Panel will open. Your screens may look slightly different depending on what operating system you use.
4. Double-click on Add/Remove Programs. The Add/Remove Programs Screen will open.
5. Go down the list, probably near the bottom, and double-click on Net-Regulator Personal.
6. Click the Change/Remove Button.
7. The Wise Uninstall Wizard will begin and the Select Uninstall Method Screen will open.
8. Make your selection (see below) and click the Next Button.
Then, delete the related registry entries from the system registry.
1. Press the Start button, or the Net-Regulator Personal and click Run.
2. Type in "regedit" and press enter.
3. Press F3 to open the registry search box. Search for this program and delete all related registry keys.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software from windows registry?
4. Restart your system.
Why Use HelpUninstaller?
HelpUninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely uninstall any unwanted application that standard Windows Add/Remove Programs can't remove. Its Uninstall Wizard can scan out all registry entries, DLL files and drivers of a program, which can prevent system crash caused by our wrong registry edition. What's more, it can fully display all programs installed in the computer and Force Uninstall corrupted programs that Control Panel can't display and uninstall. Moreover, with its easy-to-use interface, the uninstalling would be easier and faster.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
Method2: Uninstall Net-Regulator Personal with HelpUninstaller
How to uninstall program automatically and fully? This can be done with a third-party program uninstaller. HelpUninstaller is more powerful than Standard Add/Remove Program which often can't remove Windows software completely. It wipes off all the junk files completely in seconds and offers a more user-friendly way to remove unneeded applications for improving your computer efficiency. There is no need for you to worry that Net-Regulator Personal will leave down some unwanted leftover entries on your computer. This ensures a complete full Net-Regulator Personal uninstall process within clicks below:
1. Click here to free download HelpUninstaller to your computer.
2. Run the HelpUninstaller.
3. Locate the folder where you install Net-Regulator Personal.
4. Click "Force Uninstall"
5. When prompted, click „Yes„ to restart your computer.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!