How to Uninstall/Remove zPC [FREE] Completely Off Your PC
Do you want to uninstall zPC [FREE] from your computer completely without any residual components? Actually, it might be not so hard for you to uninstall Norton Antivirus. If you still feel frustrated to remove zPC [FREE] you should read this article which is an available tutorial for you about how to uninstall zPC [FREE] instantly and completely.
Instruction to uninstall zPC [FREE] with Windows uninstaller
Remove zPC [FREE] in safe mode
1. Start the computer in safe mode. To do this, follow these steps:
Restart the computer.
Press F8 while the computer is restarting.
Click Safe Mode, and the press ENTER.
2. Click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl, and then click OK.
3. Locate and click on zPC [FREE] from the list of installed applications, then click the Change/Remove button.
4. The Uninstallation of zPC [FREE] dialog appears, showing check box choices of components that are available for uninstall.
5. Select the components you wish to uninstall and click OK.
6. Follow the prompts to uninstall this program, and then restart the computer when you are prompted.
Instruction to uninstall this program with its own uninstaller
1. Open your start menu and click on "Programs" or "All Programs." Scroll through the list until you find the folder labeled "zPC [FREE]."
2. Open the zPC [FREE] folder. You'll find the zPC [FREE] quick-start icon and the "Uninstall" icon. Double-click on the "Uninstall" icon.
3. Follow the prompts to run the uninstaller. Once it is finished, you may need to restart your computer. If so, the pop-up dialog box will let you know.
delete the related registry entries from the system registry.
1. Press the Start button, or the zPC [FREE] and click Run.
2. Type in "regedit" and press enter.
3. Press F3 to open the registry search box. Search for this program and delete all related registry keys.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software from windows registry?
How An Uninstaller Will Help You To Fully Remove And Uninstall zPC [FREE]
Basically, what an uninstaller does is 3 things.
1 - The uninstaller will remove the program that you want.
2 - The uninstaller will scan your driver to find any related files.
3 - The uninstaller will scan your registry to find any related files.
This is what the uninstaller does. When it has found any related files, it will remove them from your computer. This way the zPC [FREE] will not only be removed from your drivers, but also from your registry which means that it gets fully removed.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
Steps to uninstall zPC [FREE] effectively
1. Download and install HelpUninstaller.
2. Close running applications on your computer.
3. Run HelpUninstaller.
4. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of HelpUninstaller as below.
5. Click the each component that starts with zPC [FREE] to be removed in the Display Name list.
6. Click the Uninstall button to start the removal.
7. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!