Uninstall Eclipse Portable Encryptor How to Force Uninstall Eclipse Portable Encryptor
Are you in need of uninstalling Eclipse Portable Encryptor? Several days ago, one of my friends brought her laptop and asked me to help her remove Eclipse Portable Encryptor. She said she uninstalled it through Control Panel Add/ Remove Programs but an error message popped up and stopped its uninstalling. Luckily, it only took me no more than 10 minutes to completely uninstall Eclipse Portable Encryptor.
Tips to Uninstall Eclipse Portable Encryptor Manually
First, you can follow these steps below to remove Eclipse Portable Encryptor:
1. Close the main program.
2. Click the Windows Start button.
3. Select All Programs.
4. Click Eclipse Portable Encryptor.
5. Click Uninstall.
6. Click "Yes" to confirm you want to uninstall the program.
7. Eclipse Portable Encryptor invites you to complete a satisfaction survey about the program and the reason why you are uninstalling it.
8. Select Yes, I want to give my opinion of Eclipse Portable Encryptor!
9. And click Next to complete the form.
10. If you are not connected to the Internet, a message will appear telling you that you have to connect in order to complete the form.
11. After completing the form, go back to the Eclipse Portable Encryptor uninstall screen.
12. When uninstalling is complete, you need to restart the computer.
Or you can uninstall the software from Control Panel if there is no own uninstaller of this software on your computer:
1. Click "Start" in Windows at the bottom left of your computer screen.
2. Next, click "Control Panel," and select "Programs and Features." Then select "Add and Remove Programs."
3. Locate the program in the "Add and Remove Programs" list.
4. Right-click on "Eclipse Portable Encryptor", and then click "Uninstall".
5. Restart your computer.
6. The programs will no longer be in the list of programs on your Start menu after restarting.
The best option at this point when you still cannot uninstall program is to turn to a third-party uninstaller program such as helpuninstaller. You can use Perfect Uninstaller to remove any program from your computer, even corrupted applications that cannot be uninstalled by conventional means. This program also cleans up all registry entries and leftover drivers installed by your unwanted program. Stubborn and hard to remove programs can also be easily uninstalled. Use of a professional uninstaller, even when you can or cannot uninstall program, can go a long way to keeping your computer running faster, smoother and error-free.
Note! We cannot absolutely ensure you to entirely uninstall Eclipse Portable Encryptor because the integrated and sluggish Windows Add/ Remove utility cannot help you wipe out the associated files and registry keys of Eclipse Portable Encryptor. If you have to uninstall the software as soon as possible, we sincerely suggest you try the helpuninstaller.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
Force Uninstall Eclipse Portable Encryptor with HelpUninstaller
Download and register HelpUninstaller
Restart the computer and press F8 Key into Safe Mode
Creat a registry backup
Then Click "Force Uninstall" tab and select its folder path
HelpUninstaller will do the rest of the job and completely uninstall Eclipse Portable Encryptor
After a few minutes, all Eclipse Portable Encryptor components were fully detected and removed. My friend and I didn't need to take the risk to edit registry. And more funny is that my friend uninstalled other programs that were not completely removed before.
For your convenience, I have taken all screenshots of step-by-step of the above tutorial, you can visit how to completely force uninstall Eclipse Portable Encryptor.
If you have difficulty in uninstalling other programs, you can refer to more how to completely uninstall programs tutorials.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!