Uninstall Imazer How to Force Uninstall Imazer
Do you want to uninstall Imazer from your computer completely without any residual components? Actually, it might be not so hard for you to uninstall Norton Antivirus. If you still feel frustrated to remove Imazer you should read this article which is an available tutorial for you about how to uninstall Imazer instantly and completely.
Tips to Uninstall Imazer Manually
1. If you have opened this program, you should end Imazer in Windows Task Manager before you run the un-installation. Because Imazer is a web browser plug-in, you'd better end
web browser too.
2. Click on the Start button in the left hand corner of your desktop to find the Control Panel menu.
3. Double click on the Control Panel tab to open it and then click on the programs option.
4. In the pop up window with many options for maintaining programs, choose Uninstall a program. Then computer will spend a minute or two to compile a list of programs installed on your computer.
5. Scroll through the list until you find this program.
6. Click on the program and then select Uninstall. On Vista, you can find Uninstall option directly above the list next to the Organize and Views tabs. Or you can simply double click on the Imazer and then a User Account Control window will open asking permission to continue with removing the program.
7. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
8. Restart your computer if necessary.
To delete the software registry entries:
1. Click Start, click All Programs, and then open the Accessories folder.
2. Click Run, and then click in the Open box.
3. Type regedit, and then click OK.
4. Click the following registry subkey:
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software from windows registry?
Why Use a professional uninstaller?
A good uninstaller certainly will help you remove any unwanted programs cleanly. But if you use a third-class uninstaller, over time you will be confronted with slow computer performance and unexpected problems by not completely removing programs files and registry leftovers. So I will show you the most important elements of a good software uninstaller. And you can choose the best one for your Windows computers by careful comparison.
HelpUninstall Features And Benefits
1.Clean out registry unused and leftover-Thoroughly scans both the hard drive and Windows registry to completely remove associated leftover folders, empty registry entries.
2.Advantages Uninstall broken/corrupt programs-Thoroughly uninstalls programs that were not thoroughly or failed to be uninstalled before from Windows Add/Remove Programs.
3.Standard Uninstall Standard Uninstall functions as the Windows Add/Remove applet, but it is much more speedy.
4.Force Uninstall Locate and get rid of the application traces, related registry entries and leftover files forcibly and quickly.
5.Backup Backs up your Windows registry and allows you to restore the system easily in case PC crashes.
6.Quick locate-Quickly locate the folder of any installed program which ensures a faster uninstall experience.
7.Display detailed program information Presents detailed information of every program that installed on your computer.
8.Speedy Rocket speed Uninstall speed-Uninstall speed is much quicker than the counterpart programs.
9.Special Uninstall Uninstall a list of popular programs follow by special designed uninstall procedures.
10.Easy to use User-friendly interface, even computer novice can sweep away the program easily.
11.Force Uninstall-Expert on Force Uninstall any stubborn programs that stuck in PC completely.
How to Force Uninstall with HelpUninstaller
In what situation can we use Force Uninstall with HelpUninstaller?
1-Control Panel can't completely uninstall the program and its components and we can obviously see its folders left.
2-The program pops up error message during uninstall process and refuses to uninstall.
It's not recommended that we manually edit registry and remove its registry entries and other components since we don't know what entries or files belong to Imazer. If we delete something important, our computer will stop working or even crash.
For your convenience, I have taken all screenshots of step-by-step Force Uninstall with HelpUninstaller, you can visit how to completely uninstall Imazer.
Steps to uninstall Imazer effectively
1. Download and install HelpUninstaller.
2. Close running applications on your computer.
3. Run HelpUninstaller.
4. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of HelpUninstaller as below.
5. Click the each component that starts with Imazer to be removed in the Display Name list.
6. Click the Uninstall button to start the removal.
7. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
If you have difficulty in uninstall other programs, you can refer to more how to completely uninstall programs tutorials.
Video Show: How to Uninstall the software with HelpUninstaler
I'll guide you to Uninstall any program unwanted
Take advantage of the download today!